Monday, May 21, 2012

Still knitting!

Hey, gang.

Yes, I know, I missed my weekly post again. I've been having trouble with the whole blogging thing, lately. I clearly need to be more interesting. :) Still, I have made a little bit of progress, so why not share, right?

My spinning has slowed down. I don't know. Too many other things to get done, I guess. I am still spinning, and still faster than with the Wee Peggy, but not at blazing speed. It'll even out, I'm sure. Until then:

Still plying the Fiber Fancy romney in the Sea Beginnings colorway. I do all of my plying on my heavy duty Ashford Student spindle, like so:


The FLUFF Rambouillet in Ripe Eggplant is still on the bobbin, but I'm winding that off into a plying ball, like this:


And I'm currently spinning some Fat Cat Knits variegated BFL in the Old Rose colorway:


As far as knitting goes, both my Spectra:


and my Boneyard are coming along. With the Boneyard, you can see how my gradient/striped yarn transitioned. Pretty, no?


And that's what's in the works at the moment. What's on your needles and/or wheel? :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I like the spectra, it looks like fun! I also like the color of your spinning :)

    ReplyDelete