Sunday, September 11, 2011

Speaking out on Sunday: We're baaa-aaack!

Episode Fifteen is here and available for downloading now!

Super short and just a little updating on my knitting and spinning progress, but we're back, baby! The podcast has returned!

The big news is that I'm doing an honest to goodness fiber festival. I will be at Lambtown on October 1, 2011, from 9am to 5pm. If you're local or otherwise going to be in attendance, come by and say hello! I'll be in booth 90.

And that's it. I'm a little rusty. Got to ease back into these sort of things, you know?

As always, thanks for stopping by.

How to Contact me:

iTunes: Slinging Stitches...in Color
Ravelry: creaturecomfort
Ravelry Group: Creature Comfort Craftwork Fans
Etsy: Creature Comfort Craftworks on Etsy
Email: sarah.hawke [at] gmail.com
Twitter: creaturecmfts
Facebook: Facebook
Plurk: Plurk

Talk to you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment