Monday, April 2, 2012

Well, hey there.

You know? I haven't been around here much. Yeah, I know. I'm sorry about that.

Slowly but surely, I'm getting my act back together. I keep saying that and it keeps not being true, but this time I mean it.

Basically, I think I overstepped myself. A podcast and upping my productivity and trying to keep up with my knitting -and- spinning -and- attempting to go out and have more of a life than what I could find on my computer?

Too much at once.

So I scaled back (or slacked off). Now it's time to come out of hibernation.

No guarantees that I'll be back to my tri-weekly posting schedule, but I will promise once a week at least, for now.

Starting today!

Ive actually finished a shawl this year. I know, not stunning for some of you super knitters, but I'm pretty impressed with myself.

It's the Elizabeth R from this year's Shakespeare in Lace club. It's a beautiful, golden merino/silk blend fingering weight yarn and 375 yards of pretty.





Not the greatest picture ever, but the color's fairly true.

Shawl #1 of 2012 complete! Go me!

No comments:

Post a Comment