Thursday, March 7, 2013

Slinging Stitches...in Color: Episode 24 -- Short but sweet

Only a couple days late this time! And, good news, it's back on the regular server, which means this episode (and last week's) will shortly be available on iTunes as well as picked up by the RSS feed, I hope.

It's the little things that make me smile.

I didn't have a lot to talk to you about this week, so it's a super short episode, but I didn't want to miss another one. As I've said, you guys keep me honest, so, there you go.

Mostly I talked about the fact that I am doing Jillian Michaels' 30-Day Shred (ow! but Day 7, baybee!) and that I did get in to the Epic Craft Fair and Festival.

April 13, 2013 in Granite Bay, CA. If you can make it, swing by and say hi!

And really, that was it.

So I'll talk to you next week!

How to Contact me:

Ravelry: creaturecomfort
Ravelry Group: Creature Comfort Craftwork Fans
Etsy: Creature Comfort Craftworks on Etsy
Email: sarah.hawke [at] gmail.com or sarah [at] thecreaturecomforts.net
Twitter: creaturecmfts
Facebook: Creature Comfort Craftworks

Thanks for listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment