Monday, August 15, 2011

Make It Monday: The podcast is finally here!

Episode Fourteen is here and available for downloading now!

It's a day late, but hopefully only a couple of cents short. I'd hate to cheat you out of a whole dollar, after all. :)

I have questions for you this week. I'm primarily curious as to whether you have a priority knitting system for your WIPs. Do you keep to a strict schedule? Or are you like me, sort of working through projects at your own pace and getting things finished when they're finished, instead of in a rush?

Also, have you noticed how many new colorwork patterns and projects are out there in the world? Is it not nifty? I'm very excited!

Check out the links below, come say hi on the Ravelry group, swing by next week...

And, as always, thanks for stopping by.

Enabling that I mentioned:

The WestKnits Mystery KAL: Earth and Sky is still going on. We're on clue three now, which is a big chunk of knitting, but people are still diving in. Grab your yarn and join us!

My Aegean Turkish spindle from Jenkins Woodworking arrived and I have been having a blast with it. I'm still waiting for my Gripping Yarn Russian, but it's coming soon.

Probably just in time to get involved in the Supported Spindling SAL with David and the rest of the Southern Cross Fibre fans on Ravelry. Check out his group if you want to join in or even just to watch. I think it's going to be a lot of fun.

All That Other Stuff:

Henry VI, Part II -- Here it is, your link to Henry VI, Part II. Read on!

How to Contact me:

iTunes: Slinging Stitches...in Color
Ravelry: creaturecomfort
Ravelry Group: Creature Comfort Craftwork Fans
Etsy: Creature Comfort Craftworks on Etsy
Email: sarah.hawke [at] gmail.com
Twitter: creaturecmfts
Facebook: Facebook
Plurk: Plurk

Talk to you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment