Sunday, August 7, 2011

Speaking out on Sunday: Winners announced!

Episode Thirteen is here and available for downloading now!

It's a middling length episode this week, and though I continue to babble by invitation, I think (I hope!) that I managed to do it without apologizing this week. If one snuck through that I didn't catch, feel free to tease me about it. I can take it. I'm a big girl. :)

I opened up the episode by talking about a fund-raiser I forgot to mention last week but snuck into the show notes. Please go and check out Lynn Zimmerman's blog for all the information on her team, the Denver Oyster and all of the fabulous prizes you could win. Just $5 gets you a copy of Laura Linneman's (LaLa of the Knit Girllls) My Wish pattern and it only gets better from there.

This week's goalpost picture is clue one of the Spring Mystery Shawl (now called Beaded Elegance) by Renee Leverington.




And, as always, thanks for stopping by.

Enabling that I mentioned:

WestKnits Mystery KAL: Earth and Sky - It's not to late to join in! Clue 2 will be out any second now, but clue one was quick and easy and you won't have to do a lot of catching up. Join in!

Renee Leverington, she of the mystery shawls that I talk about so often, has a couple new shawl patterns taking signups now. Mystery Shawl #24 starts on August 20th and the Fall Mystery Shawl starts on September 24th.

In case you're curious about the spindles I've ordered, you can find out about the Aegean Turkins here, at Jenkins Woodworking and the Russian spindle here at Gripping Yarn. I haven't ordered from Threads Thru Time, but I am sorely tempted. It's only a matter of time, I think.

All That Other Stuff:

aHenry VI, Part II -- Here it is, your link to Henry VI, Part II. Read on!

How to Contact me:

iTunes: Slinging Stitches...in Color
Ravelry: creaturecomfort
Ravelry Group: Creature Comfort Craftwork Fans
Etsy: Creature Comfort Craftworks on Etsy
Email: sarah.hawke [at] gmail.com
Twitter: creaturecmfts
Facebook: Facebook
Plurk: Plurk

Talk to you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment