Friday, May 6, 2011

Fiber Friday: Fun, right? Fun!

It's another late post! I apologize, but I have been running around like a chicken with no head. Funny to watch in a fashion, but I feel a little like I'm completely unprepared for tomorrow, and I probably am.

Why?

Tomorrow, I'm doing my first fibery craft market showing at the Midtown Bazaar in downtown Sacramento. I'll be there by myself, setting up and attempting to be friendly throughout the day. Believe me, for someone who is an introvert, this is a scary, scary prospect. Yes, I've acted, yes, I've spoken in public but this is different, somehow.

So in my frenzy, I thought I'd show you a couple not-so-great shots of my craft room mid-preparation. With any luck, I won't bring as much home with me as I'm taking. Keep your fingers crossed for me. I'll be crossing my toes. I'm going to need my fingers tomorrow.

:)


3 comments:

  1. I'm totally bummed I'm not going with you! :( But I know you'll rock it. You're awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, you two! From your thoughts to the world's ears. Toes tightly crossed. :)

    ReplyDelete