Monday, July 18, 2011

Make It Monday: Making a habit of this...

(See, told you I'd get the show notes up!)

Week Ten is here and available for downloading now!

At least, it's available after a brief issue with iTunes refusing to recognize that I'd added a new episode at all. Fixed now! Apologies if you went looking for it before I caught that. I can, sometimes, be a little dim.

Still trying to decide when I'm going to set the actual official I-will-make-this-every-week podcast day. It may not happen. We may be looking at a perpetual future of either Sunday or Monday. In the grand scheme of things, there are much larger problems in the world. Still, I'll try to nail it down.

A short episode this week, but still plenty of time to cover what little knitting I did, the spinning that is still eating my brain, and my surprise marketplace outing.

Oh yes, and that Shakespeare thing. :)

As always, thanks for stopping by!

Enabling that I mentioned:

Old Sheep - Isn't it funny the difference a few months of spinning can make? Wildly different WPI on the yarn I got from this fiber over time. It's all pretty.

Greenwood Fiberworks -- Where you can pick up a sampler box and experience excellent fiber prep and addicting color, first hand.

The Dizzy Dragonfly -- Creator of my mini nebula roving. So much fun to spin!

Wooliebullie -- She who uses holographic sparkle in her batts. Very cool stuff.

Wild Hair Fiber -- A fellow Phat Fiber contributor.


Distant Star Alpacas - And another, from lands to the far north.

All That Other Stuff:

Midtown Bazaar -- the market in midtown Sacramento, there every Saturday, where you can sometimes catch me life and in person!

Babetta's Yarn and Gifts -- my LYS of choice. I butchered her shop name in the podcast, but I'm making up for it here. Babetta is awesome, my knitting group is a ton of fun, and if you're local, you should definitely stop by.

How to Contact me:

iTunes: Slinging Stitches...in Color
Ravelry: creaturecomfort
Ravelry Group: Creature Comfort Craftwork Fans
Etsy: Creature Comfort Craftworks on Etsy
Email: sarah.hawke [at] gmail.com
Twitter: creaturecmfts
Facebook: Facebook
Plurk: Plurk

Talk to you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment